DEDICATED TO THE REPRESENTATION AND PROTECTION OF PHYSICIANS
and their families and practices for over 33 years in Clearwater, Florida.
Click on any of the links below to get more information.
- Wills & Trusts
- Tenancy by the Entireties Advice
- LLC's and Family Limited Partnerships
- Irrevocable and Dynasty Trusts
- Confidentiality Planning
- Insulation from Potential Future Creditors
- Domestic and Offshore Family Preservation Trust Advice and Planning
- Estate Tax Avoidance System Design and Implementation
- Coordinating life, liability and associated insurances
- Leases and Real Estate Matters
- Establishing and Updating Professional and Medical Business Companies
- Employment Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Sale or Merger of Medical Practices
- Hiring Billing Consultants under Attorney/Client Privilege
- Establishing and Updating Independent Practice, Surgical Center, Diagnostic Company and Other Entities
We are there in times of need
Specialists that we commonly work with include the following:
- Medicaid and Medicare billing and controversy lawyers.
- Malpractice defense lawyers
- Billing and medical business consultants
- Patent, copyright and trademark lawyers
- Divorce lawyers
- CPAs who specialize in forensics and testimony
- Securities lawyers who represent individual investments or who wish to set up arrangements for investors.
- Bankruptcy lawyers
- Real estate lawyers for specialized commercial and residential situations
- Operating Agreements
- Managed Care Agreements